(#759 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

05-06-2008, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
I can't believe such a pretty girl has such a deep voice. *_*

My friend dowloaded an album onto his iTunes, and I wanted it all, but my iPod is already filled to the briny brim.

I blame Diru. (not really) :P
uuuuu ... and thus we have more fans. it`s really amazing how she can growl so much. I believe Omi does the backing vocals. they do rock socks ^_^. and they do have my respect and love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawn4 View Post
ehhhhhhhh i'm here again.. (dun worry, just ignore me -_-)
i just wanted to post that i've gotten the mini album released 2 yrs ago.. -_- (i noe it's late.. bt i 'found' them late.. so can't blame ^^")
i just wanted to post.. no motive, no meaning.. just my stupidity..
so.. hees just ignore me k..
bcos i got the album.. my stupidity craziness increased cos i'm just too happie..

kktybb
yaaay .. I`ve been wondering where did all them fans went to heh.
meeeeh .. don`t stay bs like that ... now come on .. onto the gay group hug (as I understand you`re a she ") .. so yeah)
and yeah .. if you want more exist†trace stuff .. ask me. I`ll be more than happy to share the exist†trace luff around ;D

so mou .. you can go moo yourself with the whole stupidity thingie >_<.
half the posts around here have been nothing but mere randomness and -coughs-horniness-coughs-.

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."