View Single Post
(#815 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

05-10-2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
I know it's raw, and begs you to pull her by the hair, from behind (;o), but the fact that she can still hit such a low note is worthy of kudos.
woaaah .. you dirty dirty boy :3
angela isn`t the only one being oversexed with power and roughness (whatever .. you get my drift)..
but Jyou really deserves respect. her voice is just wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawn4 View Post
thank you -x3-

-shock- i was thinking to dye my hair red during my soon to come holis.. now i think i'll reconsider whether to dye my hair red or not....... -hides frm jrocker- but.. i'm quite obse over red too -coughs-

dun make me sound so.. er... [search word] it's juz they're all too gorgeous.. so it's more like i dun wanna decide/choose than i can't decide/choose.. ;D

i think their long nails are er.. fake [u noe wad i mean..] sry for my poor eng -_- so i think they onli have those long nails when they're on pics or stuff.. i'm not too sure though.. it'd be very amazing if they could play with such long nails xDD
nuuuuuu .. don`t tell me we scared yet another fan :C
-bribes kawn with naoto-
uuu so like .. we have another red obse thing.. uuu <3

well yeah .. I was considering the fact that those fingernails are fake as well.. but she`s free to wear them in private .. she`s very much welcomed ^_^

also .. I do understand you in your indecisiveness (wuhjaa .. I wrote that shitty word right XS)..
but my first love remains Naoto :*

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."