View Single Post
(#822 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

05-11-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawn4 View Post
i actually didn't recognise her at first.. until i saw jyou at the side/back.. hahas >_> cos er.. she's realli 'red'.. but me like it haha..
hoho .. well she does look kinda .. surprised in the pic (if I can say so).. but red is really her thing ")
I have somewhere a pic of Jyou kinda .. unrecognizable as well so meh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
I know, I know... Nan tells me all the time.

I had Judea on my iPod a while back, but then it stopped working, so I had to delete it. Agh. The way she growls and screams just...blah.. Y'know?
aha .. I see .. dork :3

I have Judea as well on my iPod .. but it still works for me.. it`s nice going to school listening to Jyou growling iup ;D
dunno how I can put it in words .. but I suppose you can understand me right?

also .. piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics xDDD
(forgive for the lack of Miko but but .. I seriously couldn`t find her again >_<)

notice how puffy Mally`s cheeks are??? soooooooo cute <3

kudos for Naoto`s hat in the first pic .. and Miko`s lovely legs in the second O.o really lovely <3 .. and Mally looks unbelievable -drools-

and ugh .. Miko does look suspicious in this pic .. what was she doing exactly to Jyou? (oi oi adi-chan .. you and her are one frustrated couple .. poor you huug)

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."

Last edited by InsaneDoll : 05-11-2008 at 03:43 PM.