View Single Post
(#69 (permalink))
Old
gorki (Offline)
JF Regular

05-28-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliinvisible View Post
also, that doesnt look like tetsu to me.... maybe its because how he is dressed *shrugs* And in the comments to that video someone said he beat his wife. That made me very sad and angry. That can't be the loveable tetsu i know!!!
It isn't our lovely banana ~ he would never ever beat his wife!!!!!!!

About the thing of 2011, up to now it's just referred to as an live hiatus...and how it will be I can quite live with it...really looking forward to hear more of their solos... S.O.A.P. (Sons of All Pussys) ~ really need more Ken and Sakura! and tetsu and Acid Android and also Vamps seem to become interesting... and Tetsu surely wants also to spend some time with his wife.
And read something about that he will be a model in the time until 2011 ~ could be as he already did some for Candy Stripper.

@lizzey hmn favorite album...maybe Ark or Kiss or True @_@ can't make a decision...and song even more difficult as there are more than albums ^.~ I really love Butterfly's Sleep *___* but there are much more...after the Paris live Anata is also definitely high at the top...was such a great moment...like the whole concert

Anybody interested in my repo to my little Paris journey?

*hides behind teh banana* ~ Hyde is the member I like least ( don't get it wrong even though I adore the Hysu...but ... can't describe it ~ love the others more ^.~)

1. Tetsu 2. Ken (very close) 2. Yukihiro 4. Hyde (don't know where to put Sakura^^')

Enough...already wrote tooooo much ^^'

Gorki ^^°-°^^