Old
adina (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-31-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedaisuke7 View Post
Hooray! *puts pink hat on Adii* Hehe you're wearing pink! XD
Ahh I'm nakey! O_O *uses Hiroto to cover self* XD

Haha yush, Shou is definitely the best man. Oh and Saga can be the ring barer or whatever that's called. XD Tora the priest. *dies laughing*
Your English most definitely does not suck! I can understand it, so therefor, it's great. ^^

Haha I did! XD But I won't post it, don't worry. ^^
It is freakish! O_O It makes me wonder as to what he looked like in High School... O_o
Mwhahaha black mail... XD Although, I don't think I'll need to use it. *shrugs*

He can go die in a hole! *pushes Shakespeare into a hole* Oh wait, he's already dead. Yay! *parties* XDD

Yeah... I liked that site a lot, I hope they start updating again, cuz when they were updating, they were really fast and I just like that site.
Although, I like Livejournal a lot as well. ^^
yaaaaaay I'm wearing pink O_O"
*takes pmore piccus with daidai nakey*
this are just for me and shou cause I see he's still staring *covers eyes*
"that's just for pon silly" xDDD

yaaay the wedding is prepared then.but we forgot nao.emmm he should be the god-father *giggles*
haha you understood.yeah I know...but he has privileges with me *jumps on his back* O_O"

awww and you should see how he looked like when he was in lost age,the band before givvus *hides* he was scary O_O".but at least I saw his tummy ...or I think it was his tummy *ponders*
argh I wish I haven't see those pictures *hides under tora's priest uniform* [I still don't know how it's called xDD]
awwwieee nice view O_O"
I'm thinking pervy already x3

*dies laughing* OMG you re-killed shakespeare
awwww mah soul-mate rocks!! *head-bangs for her*

I know I liked that site too.but eh...they're probably busy cause it's a loooooooooong time since they updated x3

dammit dammit I dreamed tora update...again *screams* and he posted two pics with him
*growls* UPDATE!!!!!

argh that translator....pon wrote like 5 times x3
and not to mention nao >.<