View Single Post
(#60 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-05-2008, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegPaq View Post
Im sorry for my implications. There obviously no way to tell what the most desired country to live in is, but it is FACT that the U.S. is the country with the highest immigrants formally (applicants - correct procedure) and informally (illegal immigration). It is also FACT that major media news stations and newspapers of which i listed are owned and run by liberals. But its our opinions on whether its biased. No one knows but himself what his true religion is. I didn't mean to imply that he is Muslim, sorry if I did. But he definitley has muslim ties.

I'm not a hypocrite either. I think everything i hear, everything i see, its all advertising. they want you to believe something, whether its true or false. No one knows whether its true or false, no one, besides God. So, from everything i know about politics, current events, and history is only what i heard and i can't say fact. Come to think of it statistics could be wrong to. I didn't count the applicants or illegal immigrants so i can't know. No one knows anything. we are all brainwashed by advertising and power, greedy hungry people.

But what I firmly believe in, is that God had a hand in forming of our country. It should stay how He intended it to be, but we keep trying to change it to be political correct. This war is protecting our rights and freedoms, the ones that God gave to us. So I will stand to protect it because I think God knows what He's doing. Thats my thoughts/revelation
I'm curious to know what these Muslim ties are and how this is a bad thing.

And there is no way to know whether, or to what degree the media is telling you the truth I suppose... but I wonder..... where are you getting the information from which form your opinion?

As for the God part? I don't believe in God... but I'd like to know how you figure that God favours America over other nations. As far as I understand the Christian God founded Earth and values ALL it's people.