View Single Post
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Fumouffu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Fumouffu Send a message via MSN to Fumouffu Send a message via Yahoo to Fumouffu
06-10-2008, 08:00 PM

But there's some people who can't buy anything, which is the sad thing. And some people don't have the money to get the mangas. I mean to some people 10 dollars is a lot, you should take that into consideration too.

And it's not that I'm saying we should KEEP doing it just to HURT the company.. I was only stating that it actually hurt the readers too and that it's kind of hard to save both the readers and the company. I feel pretty horrible about the company AND the readers. But it seems that everyone is just sad about the company and not the readers. I think maybe you guys could at least see how it hurts the readers too and try and do something about it. ]: So please read the post over before assuming the worse. And try and think about the readers just a little bit at least? That's all I'm asking. People seem to just and only worry about the companies because the companies give them what they want. "Companies gives us anime! So we're going to worry about the companies! Readers take away our companies! Darn you readeeers! Ebil ebil, ban, ban! Readers do nothing for us so we're not going to worry about them!" Is how it seems like you're saying. D: Please care for other people too..

Smile and stay positive!

Living the happy life!