View Single Post
(#64 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
06-11-2008, 02:30 PM

It drives me crazy when people try to justify illegal downloading! Music, movie, manga, anime, it doesn't matter. Illegal downloading is hurting all the industries. No one shoot me here, but believe it or not you will not die without manga or anime. Trust me, you'll find that out first hand if all of the free downloading continues. Companies that make no money shut down and as MMM has said, these artists don't create manga just for the honor of someone reading it. They have to pay bills just like everyone else. If you don't have money to buy it, borrow from a friend or put it on a wish list somewhere. If you have access to a computer with the internet the "there's no where here to buy it" excuse won't work. If you don't have a credit card there are many places that will take money orders. I download things, yes, but it's from a pay site that has only UNLICENSED material. I usually purchase what I download once it's licensed here as well. The bottom line is if you want to be able to read manga or watch anime you HAVE to support the companies because without them production of all our favorites will grind to a hault and I don't think anyone wants that to happen.