View Single Post
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-30-2008, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal View Post
Personally, I think FFVIII was the hardest for some reason. I had a had time with the final battle. I agree that X was the easiest, though.
As far as a system, I'm not sure what my favorite was. I think FFVII is a bit too complicated and takes a little too long to level up the materia. The Junction system just really got on my nerves. I guess I would have to say X, IX, and XII were my fave systems, since they are all different and good, and it just depends on my mood for which I think is best at the time.
I really want to play FFVIII, but I'm having a hard time getting it off of eBay.

FFX is thusfar, my favorite. It makes me cry so hard. But, I think FFX-2 is possibly the easiest FF I've ever played. I'm also replaying it because I got a 98% in the game and I want 100%. Though, it's my third time around playing, it was easy the first time.

FFVII... It's great, but it's sometimes hard. I have trouble because of my PS2 dying to play it, but I'm stuck at a boss right now anyway... So no biggy.

FFVII:CC is fun. I like it a lot because Zack is so cute...

FFXII, which I'm also replaying, has been the hardest for me so far. I got halfway through the game, stuck, and now I'm replaying it and overleveling.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780