Thread: Long Distance
View Single Post
(#179 (permalink))
Old
AlwaysPEPSI (Offline)
JF Regular

08-04-2008, 01:39 AM

Long distance relationships are a bitch (I am in one so I know), but I think the long distance relationships that have the best chances of working are ones with known endpoints. If neither of you are sure when the distance will end, then I highly doubt things will work out.

I am not sure as to whether a relationship starting long distance or close distance would make a long distance relationship harder. I guess it depends on how passionate/physical of a person you are. If you are that type of person and often are very physical in expressing your love (not just sex, but through holding/eye contact/etc...) and you start your relationship when you are both close and then one moves away then I think it is very hard. You miss that physical contact and the longer you are apart the harder things can get.

Yet, if you start your long distance relationship when you are both far away from each other then you have never had that "physical" part of the relationship so there is less to miss, perhaps making it easier to continue the relationship until one of the partners becomes too horny for their own good.

Just my 五円