View Single Post
Old
adina (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-06-2008, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawn4 View Post
I found something here >>>> HMV Japan
I don't know if you need it.. but there. lol..
awww thank youuuu but I don't understand a thing of it cause it's in Japanese *pouts*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm View Post
aaahhh yes yes!! omg Nao has suuucch sweet laughter and it makes me laugh too.. even though i didnt understand lol XDD and pon pon! wiiii.. his smile is soo cuteeeeee XDDD
ahh yeh yeh true!! he didnt even talk that much! *-* toraaa *pokes him--sowwy adi-chan.. but he needs poking >.>'*
yyess he was so lost in his own thoughts lol XDD

YEH YEH! i wonder.. if they are thinking to collect those behind the scene clips and make DVD out of it.. cuz if they do, it would be really awesome!! specially those latest ones!! wiiii *drools*
neo-chan you're being a bad girl.Stop poking my Tora or I'll punish you and you won't like it.
Tora was thinking of me of course that is why he was spaced out *giggles*. [this is so like me cause I loooove spacing out XD] But seriously talking I didn't find weird his attitude.That's how he is,cool and composed [-demands him to blog-] and true he has his dorky moments but is just so like Tora to act like that.And damn I love him for this -faints-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm View Post
owies ne ne ne?? eeek ^^

hmm.. i tihnk Nao's ownder is.. cawwii?? i forgot again.. adi-chan did tell once but i forgot again hehhe XDD
totally!! O_O and poor guyt-s would be confused and shocked haha XD
YEEEEEY DEAL! lets join! *gets pen and paper to write PSC*..
yupiii carry owns Nao-pooh and I advise you not to touch him.You know how she gets when you do this -hides under Shou-

And *cries* I watched Yahoo Live Talk but my stupid computer is ... STUPID!! Cause it stops somewhere at minute 25 or something *cries out loud*
and you girls are not being fair.You went in Japan without me!! *stays in a corner and cries*.Now I'm gonna be all alone in Romania x33

And OH MY GOD PEOPLE SHOU DOES HAVE A CROTCH!!!!!!!!!!! *runs in circles*
Have you seen it?!!! Is there *ish happey*
I told you I didn't eat it >_<"

And awww tell me you've seen this

I knew why I'm so obsessed with Saga <333
He's too adorable and sexy for my own good -faints-

I'm so cutting Shou's tongue for teasing me like that -ish melting-
but I'm still busy fangirl-ing over Saga's cuteness <3.I really love everything about him ♥