View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
08-31-2008, 04:29 PM

Pray, years ago, I always dreamed of moving to Japan and all that, but as for being a citizen there, I was iffy on because, mainly, I'd never actually been there before and don't know how regular daily life is there. I honestly still don't fully know because I still have never lived there (but in my case, I could never actually see me getting a citizenship there; if it turns out I like it there a lot, I could see me getting permanent residency or something like that).

In your situation, you should do the four-year degree of your choice, and try getting a job over there, and actually living there for a while before you decide that you want to live there long enough for any kind of a citizenship. That's pretty much what the others were telling you. You are "jumping the gun", so to speak.

I'm sure no one wants to discourage you from your dream, but, you must approach it in a sensible and realistic way. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabista View Post
Here you go, Pray. Sorted.

That was really unnecessary. >_>'