View Single Post
(#267 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-28-2008, 07:52 AM

Tenchu, bro, they're actually right - you are a racist moron. You're using pseudo-science to back up your own prejudices, the way people do with religion. Besides our blood types and how our bodies look (very slight variation), race is little more than a social concept created by, surprise surprise, people like you. This is scientifically correct. There is no difference in mental capacity between the so-called "races". All humans are equally stupid.

There are a myriad of reasons why some countries and people fail and others succeed - but it's got nothing to do with "race". I think and research about this a lot. You, on the other hand, use the words "proof" and "opinion" interchangeably.

Anyway...

I'm proud of my countrymen. Some of them.

I'm proud of our Constitution, and the fact that we live in the best, most powerful, most free country in the world. Well, that last one is subject to change

I'm incredibly ashamed of our current government.

Quote:
i'm a Mutt,that means i'm a blend of cultures,but im most proud of my cherokee heritige(if you wanna talk about people who were wronged,tell me whens the last time youve seen a family of native americans at a Red Lobster?)
Haha, that was great I'm right there with ya brother, 1/4 Cherokee myself. I have *never* seen anyone with more native american blood than me in person

Last edited by Keaton421 : 09-28-2008 at 08:12 AM.