View Single Post
(#240 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

10-30-2008, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Where else am I going to post them? I thought this was a thread for opinions on music, not some fanbummer paradise. If I'm wrong, then fine, but I'm entitled to my negative comments and I'm going to make them if I want to. I wanted to say I don't like them, so I did. You wanted to say you liked them, so you did. There is no difference.

The reason why I don't like them is because it feels like they have been slung together and manufactured. It seems like they are trying to imitate something they are not. And his hair annoys me, LOL.
I don't know actually.
well, that's fair enough. Obviously I see it differently. They weren't manufactured anyway.
It just felt like bashing, which bothers me, that's all.

there again I think differently. I like Bill's hair(figuring that's who you mean).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
She only stated an opinion. And dare-say. I agree with her.

But the REAL question here is, SO WHAT if she insulted them? Do you think the lead singer is going to suddenly get a heart attack?

I don't think the band even cares about what someone said against their band, and believe it or not, they won't acknowledge you for "protecting" their band either.
No, he won't. He won't even know she said that.

But I know she said it. I just don't think insults are necessary. But I guess if that's how she is. I don't know.

I would think they might, but they wouldn't let it bother them. They would just concentrate on the people who do like them.

Who's to say, they might acknowledge me, in general, if not by name. They truly love their fans.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....