View Single Post
(#247 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

10-30-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I'm totally fine with you disagreeing, I didn't post my opinion up here thinking, oh all the fangirls are going to suddenly read my message and think 'of course, Misa is right!' but I just find it strange that someone is insulted by something so mild as that.
yeah.

well, perhaps not insulted. I just think anything past saying I don't like them, is unnecessary.
but then as I said, I don't see the point of coming to this thread if you don't like them. And that's perfectly understandable and reasonable, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
However much a band preaches about how "it loves it's fans", it doesn't give a shit. Tokio Hotel does not give a shit about anyone of it's fans on here. And it never will.

You will not get to give any of them a blow job just because of defended their band.

I mean, if my band was so popular, the hell would I care what a bunch of people on a forum thinks?
You of course would say they don't, because you don't know anything about them. You haven't viewed their interviews or anything right?

Who says I'd want to. Now if I were actually involved with them, then yeah, maybe. But I'm not. I have my own guy, in real life. And I am perfectly happy.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....