View Single Post
(#275 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

11-01-2008, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriko View Post

it was mean when i said i liked their sound better when they sang in their native tongue...? *raises eyebrow*

that isn't good at all. it's like going on the kyo versus reita thread & deleting all the posts of the people who were for reita.

please don't let your emotions affect your judgement.

i want to be able to trust my moderators.
No, that's not mean at all.

My emotions aren't affecting my judgement.

I'm simply in the process of removing the thread.

I don't think it's necessary to say things like "their music is rubbish". Saying you don't like them is one, and saying why you don't like them. That is acceptable. Put downs etc are not. I did talk to kudo about this, in some PM's, and he agrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Because we all have a craving towards speaking our minds and since this is a 'forum' it's basically depending on people discussing and debating - that's pretty much what forums are for.

I'm glad you take your mod-position seriously. Entries shouldn't be deleted just because they have a negative vibe. Unless they step upon the rules of this place they should not be deleted.
I get the impression this is meant sarcastically.

I got no problem with debates. I've already stated my opinion on saying things like the whole "rubbish" thing. (to me it's not debating, it's bashing)

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 11-01-2008 at 11:23 PM.