View Single Post
(#276 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

11-02-2008, 05:05 AM

I think you're overreacting...

In the Slipknot thread and in the Christina Aguilera thread I made a while ago, people posted saying things like "I hate their/her music" and no one complained. I'm pretty sure I accepted the comments, and everyone here knows that I'm a big fan of Christina. Thats just their opinion, they dont have to like it, and they're free to state it if they want. Misa didnt come and say "UGH I HATE THIS STUPID GAY BAND, THEIR MUSIC F*CKING SUCKS!!" did she? She said at the beginning of her post that she didnt want to offend anyone. Now, TH have a lot of haters, just like any artist, so if you're that offended by negative comments [which in some cases are unneccessary and mean, but Misa's comment was pretty acceptable compared to SOME of the things people say about TH on other websites.] then I'd advise you to NEVER go on any of their Youtube videos.

There's no need to delete/close this thread because someone left their 'less than welcome' opinion here - you can just forget about it, and get back to talking about TH.