(#927 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
11-08-2008, 02:02 AM

hey all!!!

my style? sweet loli or goth loli... or wait... i like punk loli too!!! >.< I LOVE ALL LOLITA!!!!

idk, im wierd.... in my group, well... there's Amy, she's the preppy person outta the bunch... then theres david and kevin... two guys who are adorable enough to squeeze, but mess with them and you're butt is kicked!! Then there's katie and Leah.... two chicks that love each other to death, been best friends for years... then theres jimmy he's the fun one, who doesnt give a crap what you think of him... and Sean... he's my ex-boyfriend... he was my first BF... i still am in love with him, and i thinks were going to get back together... TOMORROW!!! yay!!! \o/

*sigh* -.- then you have me... the clean girl outta the bunch (never did weed, crack, coke, heroine alcohol... ect...) whos flirty and cute when i want to be... im wierd and can get angry like that *snaps* and i am sweet, and if you REALLY know me, you know i love animals, am truely nice, *still a virgin*, clean, going to college!!! <3~ and am in love LOVE with Japan... but who isnt???

you get it, i missed you all... talk to you guys again when i can!!! <3~~~

LOTS OF LOVE!!!

-Ryo-