XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
12-12-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
omgawd, niiiiiiiiiiice

i bet u wore it JUST FOR HIM >W< <33333333333333333333~~~!!!

it would be funny if one of us goes to Japan and then sees a jrocker at starbux or sumthin' and somehow we talk to them XD *keeps dreaming about that type of event*

by then, i'd kno japanese LOL *is gonna take a 2 week program at the nearest community college*

that'll be hard D: tests EVERYDAY for TWO WEEKS XD i am so amazed that my friend denise survived that LOL
actually... yes, i did... i wore the kimono cause he likes girls in kimono... so i figured that it would get his attention... and it did!!! <3

i wish i could see Kyo in his hotel room, which would happen to be at the same hotel i would be staying at... :3 *dies* "oh, i'm gonna go to the sauna(co-ed)"... *goes to sauna, gets in towels... goes into the steamy room* "oh my god!!! you're... you're DIr En Grey!!! *bows* i am to salute you..." yeah... then stuffs would happen... X3 i think ima gonna write a fan-fic now... <3

well, good luck with that Japanese... <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
hah, i like ganguro! XD *don't ask why...*
i like ganguro mixed with decora with a kigurumi put on! that's pretty cute! >w< i could accomplish that look if i wanted to or felt the confidence to stand up to my parents' 'no makeup' rule, but yeah LOL and i need a kigurumi! D:< i'mma make one over winter break just so that i hav one XD

tho, guys in ganguro look kinda funny LOL i think ganguro was specifically made for girls >.<
i like decora... ALOT i love the colors and HELLO KITTY!!! <3 and FRUIT!!! *still loves strawberries!!!* <3
but lolita is the better one for me cause i cana pull it off... but i can also pull off decora... not ganguro, though... i think it looks silly on me... >.< but its all good... <3