View Single Post
(#975 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
actually... yes, i did... i wore the kimono cause he likes girls in kimono... so i figured that it would get his attention... and it did!!! <3

i wish i could see Kyo in his hotel room, which would happen to be at the same hotel i would be staying at... :3 *dies* "oh, i'm gonna go to the sauna(co-ed)"... *goes to sauna, gets in towels... goes into the steamy room* "oh my god!!! you're... you're DIr En Grey!!! *bows* i am to salute you..." yeah... then stuffs would happen... X3 i think ima gonna write a fan-fic now... <3

well, good luck with that Japanese... <3

i like decora... ALOT i love the colors and HELLO KITTY!!! <3 and FRUIT!!! *still loves strawberries!!!* <3
but lolita is the better one for me cause i cana pull it off... but i can also pull off decora... not ganguro, though... i think it looks silly on me... >.< but its all good... <3
hahah, i would be there with u like....'Wait, wut? *confuzzled b4 seeing the fact that it was diru* omg, woah, like....Shinya-san, cute doggy!' LOL *ADHD much? XD*

hahah, i once actually tried ganguro style, it kinda looked good on me >w< i bet if we all went to harajuku, we'd hav totally different styles LOL u'd hav decora, yuna would prolly hav lolita, and then i'd be ganguro XD with a kigurumi! so funny...