View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Oh man, I wanna play RE4 on the Wii D: It's like less than 20 bucks now, mind as well go out and grab a copy. Persona 4 is another game I'd like to play. But yeah, those regenerators...their movements creep me out, the way they are impacted by rounds from your weapons, how they just absorb all your shots.
After many wasted bullets, I finally bought a rifle with the scope thingy. It really has helped. My favorite quote from the game," Ahhh... I'll buy it at a high price!" and "Leeeeeoooooon HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

Another game that scared me when I was two or three on the SNES was the Lion King game. My gosh! That game is one of the HARDEST games on the planet because you die in one hit. Poor Simba.

My FAVORITE childhood game is the Titanic game. My dad bought it because he loves the Titanic movie, ship, time period, etc. and we used to play it ALL THE TIME when I was little.

The game's atmosphere is really good. The themes in the game scare me and I recently played it this summer all over again. It made me cry because I died on the ship after working so hard on it.

But one the COOLEST things in the game was how you interacted. My GOD! It effects the whole damn game! If you decide to wander off and hear the stories of the people on the ship or help them out, you get totally sidetracked and don't get the item you're supposed to get in time.

Last year I gave my dad the BEST Christmas present ever. I bought him the Rubaiyat book from the Titanic game you had to retrieve. He thought it was the best gift ever and he dearly treasures it. It was funny too, because he said he was planning to buy ME the Rubaiyat for my high school graduation.

Which reminds me... There was this CREEPY Russian guy named Vlad on the ship who wanted the Rubaiyat and he'd box you and fight you to get it. He scares the hell out of me!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780