View Single Post
(#289 (permalink))
Old
WhispyMcwillow (Offline)
Wannabe Gothic Aristocrat

12-23-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
No what isn't? How did Mana not invent anything if EGA is now an entirely seperate style of dress? Do you what gothic aristocrat is about? It's about the melding of male and female style clothing in one category so that either sex can wear what they like and it won't be "strange." If you don't like the feminine look, then how can you like aristocrat? Corsets are normal for all Victorian styles by the way, no matter what gender. If you don't like it, just don't wear it, but it's part of the style, and always has been.
EGA doesen't melt female or male, it's created so that men can wear female clothing....ever seen a pic of Mana himself? (please tell me where the male part of his clothing is, beacuse i'm having a hard time finding it).

EGA is practicaly just a brand of nice girls lolita clothing.(Wich can be applied to men if they want to go cross gender) I'm saying Mana isen't a father of anything beacuse what he did, was to take a concept and modify it to his liking.....

Example: We don't call Dic and Mac Mcdonald the fathers of food now do we? I don't like EGA i like GA, beacuse the EGA for me is waayy to feminine, if people feel like going cross gender like Mana himself thats fine with me. Just know that EGA isen't the only style out there, don't tell me that EGA is the only right way to dress if your into GA,
beacuse EGA originated from that completely independent style group....

By the way could you point me to a place, where it states that corsets were completely normal, for men to wear in the victorian era? Iv'e never heard of such a thing.
just my 2 cents

Member of the Lolita Clan