View Single Post
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
Someone remember this game..Clock Tower?
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME! I was just about to mention it! My best guy friend dressed up as scissorman for Halloween!

Whenever I play, I nearly jump out of my skin. Scissorman is basically my video game villain boyfriend. lol I bought it on eBay REALLY cheap about a year ago and my friends and I always play it when we have a large group of people.

Liz Serowka's Photos | Facebook

He bought those large scissors from Hobby Lobby. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
There is a game called Eternal Darkness on the Gamecube. Brilliant game that got rave reviews but slipped under the radar of most gamers.

The gameplay is a bit dated now but the story is freaky.

However the part of the game which freaks me out is the unique way in which the game makes you insane. You have a sanity meter which when almost empty, things start happening to your gameplay experience. At first it will be something simply like a fly walking across the TV. It looks real and the first time I experienced it I swatted at the fly but it wouldn't fly away. It took me a while to realise that I was imagining things. Other effects include when going to save your game... the game will act as if it deleted it instead and will return you to the title screen momentarily. I was almost crying considering the progress I made when I first experienced this but soon enough was returned to the game.
Dude! That game sounds so cool! I'm going to try and find that at GameStop now. I love games when you have a mental health meter. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post

The Thing. I think that anyone who has played it, will understand why.
lol. I don't even understand what made the game so scary, but it just was.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780