Thread: Lolita Clan
View Single Post
(#291 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-25-2008, 03:12 AM

??? There are men's corsets you know (EGA for Man:Corsets). I'm not in a mood to argue, so I'll just briefly say my piece and be on my way. Dressing EGA doesn't mean you have to cross-dress. It also means you can wear a combination of men and women's clothing. I think everyone would agree me on that part. It's not completely normal for a guy to wear a long dress-like coat. That is feminine-inspired wear, but it isn't necessarily all-female either. A guy can wear it, it's not cross-dressing, and it's perfectly acceptable. That's what EGA does.

Mana isn't the only one that dresses EGA. Klaha was EGA too, but he didn't go all the way and look like a woman like Mana. He just wore those long dress-type things I mentioned earlier. Yuuki was also EGA, but he didn't actually cross-dress either. Kozi is the same. They all wore men's corsets and evening gloves and stuff like that. It's a mix of both gender styles.

If you don't like that type of thing, no one's forcing you to wear it.

Edit: Here's an example of what I'm talking about. It's feminine, but it's not necessarily cross-dressing.

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子

Last edited by Arikado : 12-25-2008 at 03:18 AM.