View Single Post
(#302 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-26-2008, 03:19 PM

Minimin: I think some guys will change when they go in to the military. It is probably all the training they have to do. I think it just makes them harder. When are you moving to California? You will probably find someone nice when you move there. I used to talk with this guy who was black, he lived in the south but originally he was from California. He was nice. Although for some reasons I had to stop contact with him. He was like my ideal guy but there was just somethings that really bothered me. Nothing to do with his colour though. It just seemed that he was hiding something. So it really hurt me to stop contact with him. However we had not met but I still regret it. Though there was nothing I could do.I actually forgot about that until now. Well for some people online dating works and others it doesent. I actually would prefer to find someone via internet because I can get to know them first before I commit myself to them. I get worse luck if I find someone in person. Well now I am not looking for someone because when I do, bad guys come along. For me now if it happens it does, if not oh well. My top priorty is to find friends because friendship lasts a lot longer. I think the best thing is not to expect it. Probably for you, California would be better luck for you. I wish you the best of luck there