View Single Post
(#216 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouichisan View Post
An interesting question, I would say they would have to be...

Dignified
A genuine person
Shy, but approachable
Share my sense of humor
Someone I can talk to about anything
Honest
Someone I can trust and likewise
Open Minded about religion, culture etc...
I would not care if they were Black/White or Asian, it is who they are which would be most important to me.

I'm a very serious person when it comes to things like this... I don't believe in superficial relationships, flings or one night stands. If you really love someone, it would be for life and I would expect the same from my ideal partner. I have never met a girl like this with these attributes to date, because as far as I know... no-one like this exists .

Damn straight!

I think that the most important thing in life is to fall in love And when you do, that person should come before everything else.

I mean i know that some people prioritise (sp?) their job or friends or money or whatever, but to me that person that i'll end up with is the most important thing. Like the purpose of my life i guess

They're going to be the person that i live for, like everything i do will be for them And someone like that, who means so much to me will have to be a very special person Not just anyone.

So for me, they'd have to be someone i could trust to the fullest extent and likewise i'd never do anything to betray their trust in the slightest. And we'd have to get along well, be able to talk about anything and have roughly the same direction in life. Someone who feels as strongly for me as i do for them. Basically someone genuine and amazing enough to become my whole world!

And when i end up with that person, i'll be the happiest girl alive

There's 6 billion people out there kouichisan so i'm sure mrs kouichisan is waiting for you too!

Just like i'm sure i'll eventually end up with my guy

~Chiiii_x