View Single Post
(#127 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
01-03-2009, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barone1551 View Post
I dont really think this is the most fair place to ask this questions because obviously the answer is going to be mostly for jrock. But most of these people are really being honest with themselves, they are most likely just following blingly becasuse they worship all that is Japanese. Dont get me wrong i love tons about japan and even love the music. so im not saying jrock is horrible, or that in fact many people hate western rock and like jrock more. Im just saying that here, in this forum anything and everything Japanese is worshiped. And i will say that i cant really stand most of the visual kei stuff, some is pretty good but most only marginally ok. Gazette is good. not a huge Gackt fan either.
It's clearly stated this poll is for JapanForum and JF members and about THEIR opinion. When you make a survey and see the results you always check the enviroment the survey was taken at.

I was surprised Rock was winning at the start, my eyeballs were coming out like 'wtf, they like japan and not japanese music"... but later I found out the forum is how it should be.

Rock still has a big percentage here and it tells that JF members aren't totally obsessed only with Japan music but with something else... that tells how people here aren't actually with Japan Fever, they only like Japan because they found something interesting about it.