Thread: emo
View Single Post
(#106 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-05-2009, 11:30 PM

I love that song! Haha, it's just fun to make fun of

I can't tell you how many people I've gotten to stop cutting. I made up a saying me and a friend use because she used to tell me that death would whisper secrets to her (and she's usually very level-headed) So I wrote her a page long note saying why she should quit.
I also told her that I thought up a saying "Death doesn't tell secrets, it tells lies"
I also got my boyfriend to quit cutting...and my other friend who was about to killherself the other day (happy to say she's back to normal. But if it wasn't for Ray [her fiance] then I don't think she'd be here) and also my other best friend who sadly, started to cut again after she got back into her old scene of smoking and drugs.

But either way, I don't get why people are emo...though I like their hair (Dude at my school has the normal 'emo' haircut [hair in face] but it had black on the bottom and blonde on the top) but he's not gay...to bad, it would hav ebeen funny...oh well. He just better not hurt Chelsea (his girlfriend) or else his a** is grass.

/rant