Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-08-2009, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Lolitas in the United States... I don't see many, and my sister-in-law is the only one I know, and she's hardcore. I saw a couple yesterday in San Francisco at Japan Town, but I guess that's to be expected ;]

Best way to find lolita is online, unless you live in Japan.

I don't know if these sites have been mentioned yet, but eBay Store - REFUSE TO BE USUAL: PUNK ROCK JROCK, GOTHIC LOLITA, JAPAN URBAN DIY and Fanplusfriend Garden, Gothic Lolita, Man's Goth,Cosplay are both awesome, and my favorites.
DUDE!!! I LOVE REFUSE-TO-BE-USUAL!!! SUCH NICE COLORFUL HAIR EXTENSIONS!!! <3 <3 and i got my Shinya Dress from F+F, so i will be telling you all how that went... *still hasn't gotten it yet, but i got time before i go to virginia*
~i agree, online is the best, and you don't have to worry about judging, since everyone has the same interests...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
well, fanplus is obviously known by us, since we were recently talking about it lol, and then ebay is too expensive -__-

Hah, i'll soon force my parents to bring me to Japan Town if there are lolitas!
-w-
HA! ebay isnt expensive... *unless you dont know where to look* you can get TONS of Japanese fashions on ebay for cheaper than usual... i will say that my mom bought me stuffs for christmas from ebay, and lolita kisama, and the highest she paid for my gift was 60$, and that was for a custom-made airbrushed Kyo shirt!!!
~you are lucky that you get to go there... :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Oh don't worry... In the next few years, Chicago will have it's Lolita Dream Cafe.... ♥ hehee...
Ne!!! ~<3 thats ADORABLE!!! yes, and i got like a small blueprint working too, one side is sweet lolita, one side gothic lolita... it popped into my head a few nights ago, and i HAD to sketch it out... ^__^