(#40 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

01-13-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth View Post
haha, living away from home was the reason i went to uni! xD

and its not benefits like state benefits; its a loan... leaving home to scam benefits would only result in her have even less money

crap; i can understand that is ALOT

but the course should be able to provide some of the equipment.. most proper courses (at art & design Universities at least) have stuff students can use, on a loan like the libraries...

that and the computers (/macs) at the course should surely have said programme on them for you to use there?

you'd still need to buy it after the course, but it gives you more time to save up for it... also look into "Student" licensing on some software; Adobe does it, i got CS2 for £300 (normal rrp; £500/£600)

if your course can't provide any of that for you then look elsewhere, other ones might be able to
Problem is, I need to make a show reel of my films, and my current camera doesn't cut it. Nor does my current editing program. I'm going to need to acquire them to show my full potential.

Aye, the course'll provide the equipment, like green screens, lighting, sound studios, the cameras and all that. But the problem is getting into the course first.

Misa: Just relax abit darling. I'm sure asking your parents for ABIT of money is not that bad. Seeing as it's your parents duty to help you out. My personal view ofcourse, but as long as you help fork out for it.

A loan is your best bet

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -