View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
01-22-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureda View Post
Like I said by only selecting msn it it 138 MB. As for RAM complaints? for me it has not been running smooth .I can play games fine and still run MSN. Where as the new one. It's bulky and needs space for it to display properly, otherwise the background colours make it hard to read text. The shiny gloss as well irritates the eyes.

[BIG *** PICTURE REMOVED]

an run games fine, keep a small msn window. no need for the bulkiness of 'colourful' templates.

Yeah, the scenes (templates) are not selected in default configuration, so if you don't want it, don't choose it. As for size of the windows it hasn't changed, unless you change that also. Defaults are the same size as 8.0, so again, if you don't like it don't change it. As for the colors, I have to agree I found the Vista Aero color scheme to irritate my eyes. Nothing new, as I have some vision problems. Was, easy to change the colors to something darker.

Now my big question is, "what does that BIG *** screen shot you posted have to do with Messenger???"

*** In the end I don't care what version of MSN you are using. If you want to keep 8.0, that's fine. But don't tell everyone that the new version is only for "RETARDS"!

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
and the rest of my family in the
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~