(#123 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-24-2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Yes, I'm playing it right now, but I didn't beat it yet.
I don't remember any elements of surprise in Silent Hill 3.
Oh I see then, playing now eh, I wanna play

Hmm well there kinda were to me, ^_^ what would you call a "element of surprise" like a quick example from silent hill 5 if you can.

Quote:
If the story wasn't scary for me, it doesn't mean it will be scary for you. It's somewhat similar to Silent Hill 2.
I really enjoyed the story line for Silent hill 2, so I guess I may enjoy this as well. Even though James aim in that game was terrible

Quote:
You'll be saying that often, because there's a different battle system in Homecoming. There are light and heavy strikes and now you'll be able to evade attacks.
Ahh thats good then I like to be scared of dying ahahahaha, games like that. I also saw that, you can see damage in real-time.

Quote:
I didn't say there are escape buttons like in Final Fantasy, if you haven't played Resident Evil 4 then it'll be harder to explain. What I meant was, that when you'll be watching short scenes when playing the game that require some "work".
Example: There will be scene where you're gonna have to take a toy out of a hole in the wall, when you'll be reaching for it something will grab your hand and a button will show up on the right screen and you'll gonna have to push the same button on your controller very fast, otherwise your hand will be torn off.
The scene is similar to the one in Silent Hill 2 when James is in the apartment building in one of the rooms, trying to take a key from the hole in the wall.
Mmm, I see your point then because I actually only played one Resident evil at a friends house and it sure wasnt four.

and Oh, wow. hmm...guess with new developers come new things. Sounds quite interesting though, now I kinda can't wait to play. Sounds more interesting now that you tell me things about it. thanx for explaining that there, i thought they made it as if you can escape a battle or something lol

Quote:
In Silent Hill 4, the otherworld changes only when you go through a hole in the wall, which is in the bathroom in the room in which you're trap. I'm guessing that you haven't played Silent Hill 4.
Yeah, I know thats kinda what I was talking about, I did play through it infact twice. Just havnt played for a while so maybe I am mixing things up.

I've actually played all games(well the ones that came out in US) except Origins and Homecoming, cant even find Origins anywhere damn, have you played that one??

Rest in peace Kyle <3