View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-23-2009, 09:02 PM

Guys, guys, guys. Come on. Seriously?

He asked a simple question, he didn't want to be lectured. If he wants to get married at 18, then he should get married at 18. MMM, don't mean to speak out against you about anything, but I don't think it's yours, mine, this persons parents, friends, or anyone else's place to tell him when to or when not get married. If he wanted that kind of information, he would have asked for it.

As for your question, getting married and settling down in Japan is what I plan on doing as well. It is closest you will ever get to the actual Japanese lifestyle, because you will be living the Japanese lifestyle. No English teaching program can do that for you, as much as they say they can.

The only advise I can give you, is become very very educated in Japanese language, as well as culture, if you love this girl, then you should devote all your time into her culture, as it will become your culture.

I'm in the same boat as you, so I know where your coming from, my girlfriend is Japanese, and older than me, more older than I'm comfortable saying here on a forum.

Wish you all the best luck, and congratulations, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
If the desire is to live in Japan, again, graduate from high school, go to college, and go. Japan isn't going any where.
Graduating from high school and college does not promise you a life in Japan.

猿も木から落ちる

Last edited by alanX : 04-23-2009 at 09:10 PM.