(#7 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-30-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChisaChi View Post
part time course
This could be where your going wrong.. a second language needs dedication. In the class that I'm in, people turn up, take very little notes, try to avoid answering questions and never offer feedback and then never study between classes, yet they complain when they don't understand whats going on.

Quote:
I have a lot of things going on in my life
I'm full time at uni doing teacher training and i have two jobs (1 daytime, 1 evening and weekends) and quite a steady social life considering the amount of work i get from each, yet i still manage to keep up to a study routine (daily kanji practise, listening practise and reading practise with class on a monday night for speaking practise).

I'm by no means putting my all into learning Japanese, I wish I had more time for it, but if i can do it, anyone can

Quote:
I should definitely be far, far better than I am by now, I'll admit that, but I don't think even if I was keeping up I'd be able to claim to be fluent.
If I'm not at a substancial level by the time i get to 3 years study ill be rather upset.. but ill keep on going.. I mean, I've been into the language for nearly 2 years now and have "seriously" studied for.. 8 months.. and I'd like to say i could have written what you have no probs..

You only have to look at the progress of people such as "darksyndrem' and "lucas89" to see what I mean. They obviously have more time than I do, but look what can be done! I'm sure other JF members will back me up on this!

Quote:
Japanese is quite a difficult language though
Quite the contrary, actually. Most people say that Japanese is one of the easiest languages to learn. Its just so logical!

日本語の勉強も頑張って下さい!

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me

Last edited by SHAD0W : 04-30-2009 at 03:47 PM.