View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
A quick passage for those that care. - 06-13-2009, 06:38 AM

I've met a very wise person in the past few days, my life hasn't been quite what I wanted in the past few years.

I used to be a straight A student grade 1-6 and I would always think that my life was great.

Then once I was held back from 8th grade I started to smoke pot, it was a choice of free will, I chose to do it and take the lazy way out of my life.

Right now, I'm sitting here, 3 years later drunk, and sitting in a very comfartable chair of a person I've known for 3 days now and having a revolation of my life.

I apologize for the misspelling of a few of these words because of my current state of mind, but hopefully you will be able to understand what I'm saying in this blog.

This man, Jay, I met a few days ago when I decided to hang out with Nancy and taking CCC's with her, thinking I have nothing better to do with my life. It was a fun time, filled with nothing I can really remember, thinking this is all I have to look forward to, thinking that this is as good as my life as is good as its going to be.

Jay has had me at his place for a few days now, I was drinking tonight and we got on the dicussion of life, he brought up "Free Choice" Which is something I really never thought about, that everything in your life is something that you made happen, wether it be something good or bad, it was your choice, the bad choices are mostely lazyness because you didn't want to take the hard way out. But there are people that choose to take the harder way, the better way of life and make desictions that may take longer to complete but end up quite a bit better in the long run.

I thought about my life in the past few years and have realized thatmost of the desicions I have made were out of lazyness and sloth, I'm not one to bleieve in faith but, I do believe in Free Choice.

This has made me quite determined to make myself a better person, no matter what it takes, I will live a better life than what my dad has. I now plan ongoing back to High School and finishing with all AP classes completed with high grades I then want to go to college and teach english in Japan.

I have to thank you Jay, even though you are the person I possibly know the least in mylife, you have left the biggest influence, much more than my father ever could. You are my insperation to living a better life. I thank you.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you