View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-20-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
I both bash North Korea and USA. You need to start reading my comments very carefully or else you will misunderstand most of my words.
I have and ALL of which you post (ON this forum) here Has been in Blissfully support of North Korea. Hint I ASKED why you defend North Korea then go on to bash the "big bad America". To add to that, why would you say I need to reread you're posts carefully? Better word your sentence then if you supposedly don't want the impression that you support North Korea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Interestingly enough, North Korea is the first Asian country to be qualified for the FIFA World Cup in the quarterfinals in 1966.

Surprising enough, I see there are some Japanese (not the Korean residents) who admire North Korea in the form of "escapism".

The good thing is that North Korea is actually trying to maintain status quo with reasonable reformation based on the outcome of the Sino Soviet Split decades ago.

Not much of the threat when North Korea invades another country, China and Russia will take over North Korea.
North Korean elites wouldn't accept their crimes are evil. I don't see any reasons why we should be angry at North Korea when North Korea stays cold stone all the time.

Hating North Korea is a very prone and useless way to openly admit "I don't care about North Korea".

Save your energy from criticizing North Korea because it's a very pointless action to criticize this controversial country.

This is what the American media doesn't want you to tell. Americans only know 25% of things related to the 2009 North Korean nuclear missile crisis.

People are panicking about North Korea with very little information.

Where did I see this before? Oh yes, Bush's Iraq and Afghanistan misadventures.

Only approximately 0.0002-3% of North Korean population is well-documented defected.

That's not a lot.

Please think beyond the Western propaganda, ozkai.
Ok notice the difference in the comments made by you in this thread towards North Korea and "Western/America"?

Let me refresh my question to you. Why would you defend such an atrocious government as the one in North Korea?

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.