View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-20-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
I don't defend it. I only show you the facts about North Korea with my anti-American bias.

I never directly admit that I praise North Korea. Look at my posts.

You guys are so accustom to criticize North Korea that when somebody said something about North Korea besides criticism, you will bash the person and assume that they are support of North Korea, whether they are actually like North Korea or not.

How juvenile of you. Try to be a better person next time.

Oh yes, I also don't like America because I am sick of America meddling with Asia.
why would you attack me personally? Ad hominem, is all I have to say to that.

No, you are defending North Korea, when ANYONE talks about the Government and the negatives that they do, You always have to jump in and defend it with an passion. Point is it seems you CANNOT stand criticism (rightfully) of the government. Like for the information you provided that someone would defect to North Korea, it does not change what the government has, and continues to do (makes the point hit home with the Irony comment). I also never said you praised North Korea. I said you would benefit wording your sentences better, IF you don't want the impression that you support North Korea. That said, it begs to differ with the wording that you just used (never directly, so indirectly you do?). I also have not bashed you.

Lets look at the current situation. When did it become acceptable to have an rouge nation "bear teeth" even if its only for an succession? when did it become acceptable to treat your population like disposable trash and hoard everything be the leader in the party? When did it become acceptable to brainwash your population?

Get the message? it's not wither they do good when stuff like above still goes on. North Korea rightfully deserves to be condemned. You don't give candy to an child that has been bad do you?

Oh, it's also not about talking about something besides criticism either. It's EVERY TIME something bad is mention by North Korea (it seems) that YOU must balance that out with something "positive".

Really could care less for your apparent anti-Americanism. Oh, it's not like we don't do any good around the world. And it's not like North Korea could be an direct/indirect threat to the us either.

I'm interested as to what meddling your sick of?

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.