View Single Post
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Keefka (Offline)
New to JF

Ff - 11-10-2006, 11:20 PM

I have loved FF for years now since me and my friend played FF7 when we younger and going out to work and socializing didnt involve going further than down the road.

I enjoy them all and love the stories, I do sometimes dislike the way FF fans can be when it comes to mentioning such FF titles as X-2 which was more fun than I expected especially as I played it with my then girlfriend.

I have never been part of a community that's disscused FF and am glad I found this forum its all my interests in one!

I have heard that the PSP is currently being workd so it will be able to run downloadable PS1 games including the FF games that are on that system including the mighty FF7, would be fun to replay that game where ever I went and would likely still be better than any other PSP game out there.

Who was your favorite characters? I loved Rikku though most people hated her! I think Vincent is one of, if not thee coolest male character when it comes to design and sephiroth has his fare share of fans.

Asyou can tell my name is slyly stolen from FF with my name being Keef and the character Kefka in FF6 I think it was, I aint played em for a bit!

xkx