View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-09-2009, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chile View Post
I do not have any problem with English speaking schools in Japan. Or American schools. My problem is that my actual problem is not being addressed. I must not have specified earlier - I have been researching all manner of schooling in Japan. Of course no university would accept me into a degree program without first speaking the language, and passing the entrance examination(s). My expectations are not fantastical. I simply desire to live in another country - and am looking for advice. I am beside myself here. Is it that I don't sound serious enough?
I would appreciate a strong, informational response to the post I started this thread with. If you do not have anything to contribute towards that particular discussion, please save your comments for the members of this forum who are milking their nuts over the latest manga.
o_O Whoa, my friend. Whoa. I strongly suggest that you don't get sucked into this forum's popular trend of holier-than-thou attitude, especially when you're asking for advice.

You say you want advice for living in another country. There are countless threads dedicated to just that. I think that MMM and I naturally assumed you wanted advice about universities since that's the only thing you've given specific details about. You haven't even asked any specific questions. What do you want advice about? It's hard to give advice when people don't even know where to start. There are many aspects to student life in Japan.

LOVE: pass it on