View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-15-2009, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshikuzu View Post
I've never in my life thought of online dating until I met this guy(which I think most of you know who it is lol). I wouldn't go on to a dating site and look for someone to date, no. But me and Aaron started to talk like friends. Now, I've fallen in love with him. For sooo many reaons. He's planning on coming here to Sweden next year which I'm excited about. It is hard though, to have an online relationship, but I think it can work if they both love eachother.

And I do believe that the people would have to meet in real life aswell. Another important thing is trust. If it's going to work both people have to trust eachother.

My point is, I do believe in online relationships. It's not something I would really do, but if it happens, it does. Then, if it works out, that's a whole other thing. I also think people should do what they wish to do. It's a risk they'll have to take.
I coundnt agree with you more. Im glad you 2 found each other andhope everything goes well for you 2. Im still waiting for my other half. Everyday I wonder if Im ever gonna find it.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka