View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-15-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
What are you talking about? Sex gets you more intimate with your partner?

And you don't have sex without knowing someone. I call that a sex partnership, not a real relationship.
It varies from couple to couple, but sex isn't necessary for a relationship to thrive. From your post, you suggested that online dating can never work because they can't have physical sex. (EDIT: Your exact words: "Relationships without sex are pointless.") Now, I'm not one for online dating - but take it into the sphere of real life, and I know for a fact that sex isn't necessary for two people to have a relationship. I've known couples who go for years without sex. Sex isn't love. Sex isn't what keeps a relationship together. Emotions are. To me, being open emotionally if real vulnerability and true intimacy.

Like I said, it varies from couple to couple. I'm sure there are couples who only have sex and who don't even talk, yet they have a working relationship just because both people are only looking for that physical satisfaction. I'm just saying that there's another side to working relationships.

Salvanas: I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry.

LOVE: pass it on

Last edited by mercedesjin : 07-15-2009 at 11:30 PM.