View Single Post
(#72 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
07-16-2009, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
You've never been in a platonic relationship that works, and yet you so freely speak about the people who are in such relationships. You're not like them, and yet you openly speak about them.
This is stupid. I'm unable to keep a healthy platonic relationship BECAUSE OF THAT REASON: SEX.

Your assumption is that I directly think of sex once I go into a relationship. but that ends there, it's you assumption to post something. If I could go without sex I would, but I can't. Sex is an important part of a relationship.

Also this relationship without sex is just bullshit invented by you. If he has no sex with her partner and is straight, with whom does he have sex with. If he doesn't he isn't straight, if he does real love (sincerity, devotion) doesn't exist in the relationship, so I see a BIG contradiction with your logic.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?