View Single Post
(#80 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-16-2009, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
I'm not saying they need to have sex and I'm not saying it's essential in a relationship, it's up to the couple to decide, I'm just saying without sexual attraction people wouldn't engage in relationships. Did you ever see a relationship between a lesbian and a man, no because since they don't feel attracted to each other they can't have one.

In a friendship people feel attracted to each other's personalities, the only difference in a relationship is that they also have the sexual attraction.

Also, I don't think sexual attraction is meant for reproduction only it's just something that put people together in a certain manner. About Freud's essays, I read them in Portuguese long ago and I dunno their names in English, but if you still want to read them, just wait a bit until I find their names in English.
Ah! Okay, I agree with that. Yes, it's a sexual attraction that can and often brings people together.

If you don't have the names right there, it's okay. I don't want to send you on a hunt looking for them. I might as well just look for them myself without making you do the work, you know?

LOVE: pass it on