View Single Post
(#94 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
07-16-2009, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
To me, the link you've provided only further supports the idea that sex is not necessary for a healthy relationship. There are nine other reasons for people who have been divorced - reasons that, as I've said before, are what I personally find more important than sex. "Not having sex" doesn't even have its own ranking, for crying out loud. It has to be paired up with "lack of commitment" and "infidelity."

For the people who have divorced because of a lack of sex - well, to them sex was important. I never denied that sex isn't important to some people. What I have said is that sex isn't necessary for everyone. The lacking of other elements (trust, communication, etc.) are also given as reasons for why relationships don't work. For some couples, that is more important than sex - and is the reason why the two aren't together anymore.
My link proves the point that no sex ruins relationships. To a funny extent. You ignored it.

If sex is not important to someone, that someone is an asexual. We're not talking about them. We're talking about what we, the posters, are. Majority is sexual, if not all. So your point is invalid. We cannot mantain a healthy relationship without sex because we require sex in a relationship.

Those who don't are asexual, and you're talking about this, while we've asked you a hundred of times to not. You still do.

in b4 closure of endless thread~

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?