View Single Post
(#95 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-16-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
If someone is gonna rgue, please stop with this copypastas from the web, it's ridiculous to try to win something by Googling.

I can Google now and find something to prove my point quite easily.

See:

I don't want to have sex

Both are advised to have counselling because of sex problems. HA!

He doesn't want sex any more

This one is funnier. They say the husband has impotence because he doesn't want sex.

See? It's pointless to bring the web. If you can't fight by your own, just don't continue. Using the web will result in an endless thread.
That's like going to a debate team and saying, "It's pointless to use books or sources. If you can't fight by your own, just don't continue. Using the web will result in an endless debate."

I value outside sources. If you don't, then rather than responding to my source without actually saying anything, you can easily ignore what I've offered.

As for the first link that you gave, it's about a woman suffering psychological pain because her husband had an affair. What does that have to do with this discussion? The second link is about a woman who fears that her husband might have ED. Nowhere in the thread does anyone support the idea that people who don't have sex can't have a healthy relationship.

LOVE: pass it on