View Single Post
(#432 (permalink))
Old
kMal (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to kMal
07-21-2009, 12:51 AM

I have been single for about 3 weeks now. I can honestly say that at first I didn't have problem with it. Then (about 4 days ago) the huge bitch slap that is called MISSING A LIGHT IN YOUR LIFE landed 900 KM/h in my face and I was going down down down...

Despite the fact that I was the one who suggested ending the relationship, I had second thoughts. Now I am starting to get over it pretty well.

We've had been in a relationship for about a year and a month, so we were getting pretty close. I miss the intimacy and I miss some things about her as a woman, but there a lot more positive than negative things to say about being single.

Also, we've had been texting, talking and e-mailing for about 2 weeks after we broke up so that we could clear up a few things and reflect. Now we do not do that anymore.

I'm doing well now and I am starting to enjoy being single again. Like some other dude said: you don't have the "the girlfriend" thing going on in the back of your head when you are doing something with friends/relatives or anyone/anything that is alive!

By the way, I am going to Paris with a very good friend of mine for one week. Guess what that means!?

music reflects the soul of the man

Last edited by kMal : 07-21-2009 at 12:56 AM.