View Single Post
(#179 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
07-23-2009, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Obviously you have the Internet, so ignorance is no excuse.
Let me reword that. Unless I seek it out, I more than likely forget about it altogether, especially if it was years ago when I saw said series. I'm not that big of an anime fan, so it's no surprise I don't know when something gets a license, unless someone tells me or pionts it out. I watched Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai years ago. I had no idea it had a license until I received it as a present and up until that point, I'd actually forgotten about the series. Very typical with me.
Quote:
So did you buy Death Note?
Nope, not yet. I will at some point, though. Maybe if I wasn't out of work still, and every ounce of extra money I get didn't go towards student loans and classes and veterinarian bills and medication (as I have no insurance), I would have by now. Besides, I'd spend the money on the manga before the anime since it's cheaper...but I already managed to get that, then again, that's one series I never read a scanlation for since it already had a license when it was suggested to me.

Edit: Just recalled something else. Just because I haven't bought something yet, doesn't mean I don't plan on it. It's just that manga and cds (Japanese imports) are at a higher priority on the "to buy" list, as opposed to anime. I don't know how many times I've said that.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 07-23-2009 at 04:23 AM.