View Single Post
(#250 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanus View Post
I do read your links and I read the full 22 pages. If you want me to be specific then ask specific questions to prove it. The sanctions are political in nature, they are imposed to make out that Iran is being non-compliant and awkward. Israel isn't even a member of that treaty and nobody bats an eyelid. I know what the IAEA is btw.

I could answer quite easily by showing swathes of info amassed before 9/11 on the upcoming threat. There are many who have stated that quite clearly. There were literally hundreds of credible warnings and also mentions of KSM. Why was he not mentioned on 9/11? He was known to be the sidekick of OBL long before.

I agree that Obama isn't a wizard who knows what the military guys do but this war has been dragging on, I believe, because they want it to. 2009 has been a bad year for casualties (the worst since 2002) but, in relative terms, it's a war that hasn't taken many lives for a huge international operation. The profits are still rolling in.
Look,

All you have been doing so far is SAYING you have the mountain of information, to which EVERYTHING you have posted so far I have posted something that is contradictory to that. In all seriousness either you actually start to show some credible sources, or quite with the "mountain of information".

Ask specific questions? What are you going on about? YOU completely ignore what I post then go on how much right you are. I have given great information that puts pot holes in your "hypothesis". Iran IS BEING NON-COMPLAINT the international community AGREES, HOW much denial can you get?

Ummmm, Hello? There are two sides to a war. No matter how much one sides has, the other side is still there and STILL can offer a huge threat to the other side.

Profits still rolling in? that's offensive. I'm tired of you ducking contrary information to what you say. Every time someone posts something that against what you say you ether ignore it, or go one with another stance on the same subject. 9/11 "truthers" are a fringe group for a reason and the VAST majority of the world thinks they are nut jobs. I would also go far as to say they walk on the graves of people who died to get there "justice" out. America is NOT a evil country like you want to believe.

Truth is if you did read what I have posted, YOU cannot make the same claim you make as fact, without being in denial. Let the statement "if the glove does not fit, you have to acquit".

"Melted" Steel
Claim: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

You're talking about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed right? You have to stop with the initials. I don't want to spend my time trying to interpret who are meaning, or talking about with only Initials.

I have posted a document in my previous post that deals with information before they attacked.

Finally, if you have the information like you say you do. AND that information could lay this debate to rest. WHY IN ALL LOGICAL ANSWER DO YOU NOT POST IT? Stop with the arrogance. I'm' also going to go out on a lamb by saying I don't believe you have such information.

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.