(#71 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-12-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
Rum...it was tasty and I'm a huge light-weight >_>
Hehehe, fuck she was a mission last time I got on the rum... I was about 13 or so. I'd out drunk my 2 year older brother and his friend who was about 18; this was straight, and I could still keep going.

Eventually, the rum was gone, but I didn't like my brothers idea of sleeping on his friends couch. I wanted to walk the several kilometer walk home...

I managed to make it about 100 meters, and I was lost... this was in a city I'd lived in for years, and I knew as well as my own penis.

The rum had not made me stupid, I just had no memory. So, I still had common sense (I never lose common sense when drunk, only memory, reflexes, and eventually some slight leg control disfunction), but I could not remember where the fuck I was. I'd see things that looked familiar, but could not remember the direction to go from that site.

Eventually, I just headed in the general direction, content I was recognizing random things here and there... and then the cops drove past... I didn't actually look drunk, and I should've just kept walking, but instead I chose to James Bond it over a huge church fence and hide in the bushes for several minutes to play it safe LOL...

Anyway, I made it home eventually with no major problems. Probably best drunk I'd ever gotten...

Funny, where we got the rum. My brother walked into a liquor store, grabbed two bottles of rum, walked upto the counter and said he had no money, then just bolted out the door at 5,000 miles an hour. Fucking funny...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 08-12-2009 at 04:57 AM.