View Single Post
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-12-2009, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Hehehe, fuck she was a mission last time I got on the rum... I was about 13 or so. I'd out drunk my 2 year older brother and his friend who was about 18; this was straight, and I could still keep going.

Eventually, the rum was gone, but I didn't like my brothers idea of sleeping on his friends couch. I wanted to walk the several kilometer walk home...

I managed to make it about 100 meters, and I was lost... this was in a city I'd lived in for years, and I knew as well as my own penis.

The rum had not made me stupid, I just had no memory. So, I still had common sense (I never lose common sense when drunk, only memory, reflexes, and eventually some slight leg control disfunction), but I could not remember where the fuck I was. I'd see things that looked familiar, but could not remember the direction to go from that site.

Eventually, I just headed in the general direction, content I was recognizing random things here and there... and then the cops drove past... I didn't actually look drunk, and I should've just kept walking, but instead I chose to James Bond it over a huge church fence and hide in the bushes for several minutes to play it safe LOL...

Anyway, I made it home eventually with no major problems. Probably best drunk I'd ever gotten...

Funny, where we got the rum. My brother walked into a liquor store, grabbed two bottles of rum, walked upto the counter and said he had no money, then just bolted out the door at 5,000 miles an hour. Fucking funny...
I lol'd thats horrible though haha

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you